The Senator Hotel & Conference Centre in Timmins has been known throughout Northern Ontario for our hospitality at our hotel, yes, but we are also well-known for our on-site restaurant, the Senator Dining Room, which is often referred to as “the Gem of the North”.
At the Senator Dining Room you’ll find cuisine that is out of this world. For over 40 years the Senator Dining Room has been providing a memorable dining experience to both hotel guests and people from throughout the City of Timmins.
Our menu features Appetizers like,
- Coconut Shrimp with Sweet Chili Sauce
- Prosciutto Wrapped Scallops, with Arugula and a Fresh Melon Salsa
- Mushroom Crostini featuring a Mushroom Trio and Truffle Oil Infused Goat Cheese
- Phyllo Wrapped Baked Brie with Apricot Compote
and Entrees such as,
- Hazelnut Crusted Chicken Breast served with Frangelico Cream Sauce
- 8oz Bacon wrapped Pork Tenderloin, Port & Bing Cherry Demi Glaze
- 8oz Grilled Beef Tenderloin with Caramelized Pearl Onions and Merlot Beef Reduction
- Pesto Seared Rack of Lamb with Grain Dijon Mustard, Pinot Noir Reduction
- 8oz Grilled Beef Striploin with Madagascar Green Peppercorn Sauce
- Atlantic Grilled Salmon with Sauteed Shrimp, Perserved Lemon and Dill Cream
- Pan Seared Pickeral with Kaffir Lime Beurre Blanc
- Duck Leg Confit with Wild Mushrooms and Goat Cheese Cream Reduction
We also have many delectable soups, salads and pastas to choose from, not to mention our house specialty of Roasted Certified Angus Prime Rib.
Find us on the first floor of the Senator Hotel & Conference Centre in Timmins. We’re open Monday to Saturday from 5pm to 10pm.